Test your system for Telehealth
If you're on iOS or Android
- Make sure you have the most recent version of PhysiApp (or custom version of PhysiApp) installed on your iOS or Android device.
- Make sure that PhysiApp (or the custom version of PhysiApp) has access to your camera and microphone.
If you're using a web browser
- Make sure that you have a working camera and microphone.
- Make sure you are on a modern browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge. IE11 is not supported.
- Run the WebRTC diagnostics test.
- If you get warnings (yellow) you can safely ignore these.
- If you get errors (in red) in the above test, see Troubleshooting Physitrack Telehealth.
Explanation of WebRTC diagnostic tool
If you see an error with your microphone or camera, make sure that your browser has access to your microphone and camera.