Change the email address for reminders
PhysiApp® for web
- Open the exercise programme your healthcare practitioner has assigned to you at www.physiapp.com.
- Click on Preferences at the bottom of your screen, then go to Notifications.
- Click on the change email link next to the current address.
the new e-mail address and click
Send confirmation code to get an e-mail with a confirmation code.
Check your e-mail now. If all is well, you will receive an e-mail
containing a code. Enter this code and click on
Confirm e-mail and you're done!
- When you click Cancel, your new email address will remain in PhysiApp, but in unconfirmed status. Notifications will not work until you confirm the email address. You can click unconfirmed at a later time and then still enter the code sent to your email.
- When you click Delete, your email address will be removed from PhysiApp. PhysiApp also works fine without an email address, but if you want to set up a notification, you have to enter and confirm an email address first.
PhysiApp® for iOS and Android
If you use our PhysiApp application for iOS or Android, notifications are sent as push messages. An email address is not required for this and you cannot therefore edit it within the app.