Enabling and disabling exercise reminders
PhysiApp® for web
- Open the exercise programme your healthcare practitioner has assigned to you at www.physiapp.com.
- Click on Preferences at the bottom of your screen, then go to Notifications.
- Tick (or untick) the checkbox Send me a reminder to complete my exercises.
- Select the time you want to receive the reminder from the drop-down menu.
The reminder will be sent in the form of an e-mail. At the bottom of the screen, you can see the e-mail address the reminder will be sent to (partially masked for security reasons). Would you like to change this e-mail address? Read here how to do so.
PhysiApp® for Android or iOS
- Download PhysiApp for Android or iOS (if you have not already done so) and open the exercise programme your healthcare practitioner assigned to you by entering the 8-letter code and your year of birth.
Note: you can always return to this screen at a later time by tapping Settings at the bottom.
- Select the times when you want to receive reminders by ticking them. Receiving multiple notifications, e.g. if you need to do exercises several times a day, is possible.
- Tap OK and your exercise reminder(s) is/are set!